Error 1722 Occurs When You Try to Install WebWatchBot
During installation, an error 1722 occurs.
There are several causes for this error. Three of the most common are:
- The logged in user installing the application does not have the correct directory permissions.
- During an upgrade from a previous version, an error has occurred in the database upgrade procedure.
- Low Disk Space - check the system requirements of WebWatchBot to ensure that you have the minimum required disk space.
- Check the WebWatchBot System Requirements to ensure permissions are set correctly.
- Check the log file wwbupgrade_log.txt. If there was an error noted in this log file, contact support and notify them of the error. The data folder is one of the following depending on the version of Windows and WebWatchBot:
- WebWatchBot v1-v3 (Windows 95/2000): "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ExclamationSoft\WebWatchBot\Data"
- WebwatchBot v4-v5 (Windows XP/2003): "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ExclamationSoft\WebWatchBot [4|5]"
- WebWatchbot v4-v5 (Windows Vista/2008) "C:\ProgramData\ExclamationSoft\WebWatchBot [4|5]"