HTTP/HTTPS advanced settings specify additional parameters to pass to the watch item when run.
Fields and Buttons
- Authentication, a username and password (logging in), is used to restrict web pages and other web site resources. WebWatchBot supports "basic" authentication. **NOTE** Authentication is not the same as logging into a web page form - see Post Data
- Username: the username to log into the URL or IP Address specified
- Password: the password for the above username
- Refer to the following KB article for more information on website authentication: http://poorperformance.com/wiki/index.php?title=Website_Authentication
- WebWatchBot can set a temporary cookie that is valid for the duration of the browser session being hosted by WebWatchBot. Once WebWatchBot is terminated, the cookie is erased.
- Specify one or more cookies to send with the request in name=value format. Separate multiple cookies with a semicolon.