How do I obtain a Remote Client License?
The WebWatchBot 5.0 remote connection allows you to install the WebWatchBot Enterprise engine on one server, and run the WebWatchBot Manager (or user interface) on a different machine. For more information, please refer to our website: Remote Connection
To obtain a remote client license for WebWatchbot:
- Log into the ExclamationSoft Customer Center
- Click on the link "View License Key Detail" (Must be a license of WebWatchBot Enterprise)
- Click on the link "Request Remote Client Key. You may request up to five (5) Remote Client Keys"
- A new remote client license key will be generated that you can use to activate the trial version of WebWatchBot with.
- Follow the instructions for Remote Connection Setup.