Per Incident Support
WebWatchBot Per Incident support is designed to meet the needs of customers without a current ASA (Annual Support Agreement). For more information, please refer to the following: http://www.exclamationsoft.com/webwatchbot/5.0/general/asa.asp
Terms and Conditions
- Per incident support is charged at $100 per incident.
- An incident is defined as a question relating to a specific, discrete issue and may involve several interactions with Technical Support prior to resolution. A discrete issue, in general terms, is a specific problem relating to a piece of functionality within our product.
- If it is determined that the scope of the question and possible resolution will involve more than 1 hour total working time, ExclamationSoft will recommend our Phone Support option.
- Separate support incidents must be purchased for assistance with multiple support issues.
- Customers using Per Incident support may only log cases through the Web and receive responses by email.
- Per Incident support does not cover assistance with 3rd party software.
- Per Incident support hours are Monday through Friday, 9am through 5pm EST/EDT.
Before purchasing Per Incident support, ExclamationSoft highly recommends that you take advantage of WebWatchBot's online knowledge base, documentation and this Wiki — complimentary resources that may lead directly to the answers needed.