NOTE: Report Manager is available in WebWatchBot v5 and earlier.
Once a watch item has been created, use the Report Manager to add, edit, delete or run a report.
Fields and Buttons
- A listing of all the reports for a watch item.
- The default report's name contains "(Default)" appended to the end of the report name. A default report can be run from the main window by clicking on the "Run Default Report" icon in the toolbar or from the "Report" menu.
- Add - Add a new report.
- Edit - Edit the currently highlighted report.
- Delete - Delete the currently selected report.
- Run - Run the currently selected report.
- Set As Default - Set the currently selected report as the default.
- Rebuild Default Reports - **Caution** Deletes all of the reports and rebuilds the default reports packaged with WebWatchBot.