Schedule Daily Maintenance Period for All Watch Items
This section will guide you through the steps to scheduling daily maintenance for All Watch Items. Maintenance will be scheduled to run daily for 5 minutes, during which time the WebWatchBot service will restart, releasing all memory and resources. This increases the stability of WebWatchBot over time.
- Select the “Scheduler” shortcut in WebWatchBot Manager (lower left-hand corner of the screen)
- Create a new Scheduled Item for "All Watch Items"
- Create a new Scheduled Item: In WebWatchBot Manager, select the menu item "File" -> "New" -> "Scheduled Item" (Ctrl-N) or click the "New" icon on the toolbar.
- The "Schedule Item" window will appear.
- Select "All Watch Items" from the dropdown list.
- Set the start date for some future date and the end date should be at least 5 minutes after that.
- In the "Schedule Date and Time" section, in the "Start" field enter "28 Sep 2012 10:00 pm"
- In the "End" field, enter "28 Sep 2012 10:05 pm"
- Set the recurrence pattern for daily
- Set the end for 10 years
Please note, the maintenance will stop the Watch Item from running as well as not sending any alerts