==7.0.1 (Build 26095) April 29, 2015==
Bug Fix (18.104.22.168): Better handling of error conditions with service failing to start. Detection of threads not starting properly.Bug Fix (22.214.171.124): Fix bug where certain HTTP pages would return HTTP 400 because of request for gzip compression when it is not needed.Bug Fix (126.96.36.199): Import error with export list from versions prior to version 7.
==7.0 (Build 25926) February 2, 2015==
Enhancement: DependenciesEnhancement: SFTPEnhancement: During installation, new dialog for Windows user account to assign to WebWatchBot service (WWBServer) and the WebWatchBot application pool in IIS. Streamlines the configuration process and reduces errors.Bug Fix (188.8.131.52): Creating a new Watch Item, would not start the Watch Item until the service is restarted or the Watch Item is suspended and activated. Occurs only in 7.0 Beta 1.
==6.5.0 (Build 26128)==
* Enhancement: Added undocumented registry setting for reports: REPORTS_RUN_IN_SEPARATE_PROCESS, now being used by scheduled reports instead of always running reports in a separate process. Resolves issues with permission/access not being able to run reports.
Change: Popup notification window will close automatically when connectivity is restored since the dialog should not need to be closed explicitly.
* Bug Fix (184.108.40.206): Extended the Custom Watch Type's field "CustomCommand" to accept longer command strings.
* Bug Fix (220.127.116.11.9194): Changed WWBUpgrade to use registry settings for SQL command timeout. Was being ignored and the install script would timeout after 2 minutes.
* Bug Fix (18.104.22.168.9181): During database maintenance, if the backup fails, a warning is issued instead of failing maintenance completely.
* Bug Fix (22.214.171.124.9219): Fix for HTTP error 12019, ERROR_INTERNET_INCORRECT_HANDLE_STATE which means a corruption during HTTP Post of data which can happen intermittently under rare circumstances.
* Bug Fix (126.96.36.199.9229): Fix statistics not being updated after a Watch Item or Transaction is imported. Caused by database tables not being aligned during import.
* Bug Fix (188.8.131.52): Fix bug where certain HTTP pages would return HTTP 400 because of request for gzip compression when it is not needed.
* Bug Fix (184.108.40.206): Import error with export list from versions prior to version 6.5.
==6.4.0 (Build 25485) October 28, 2013==
* Bug Fix (220.127.116.11): "Refresh Current View" in Explorer causes crash. Fixed.
* Bug Fix (18.104.22.168.76): If a report is running and the server is shutdown, when the server starts back up, the report's status is still "Running". Need to update all reports on service startup
* Bug Fix (22.214.171.124.99): WebWatchBot Online: "Create Date" column is not colored properly in sub-headings * Bug Fix (126.96.36.199.150): Desktop Client: On-demand reports that are set to open after running, don't.
* Bug Fix (188.8.131.52.163): When the trial expires, WWBGui hangs and the service tries to authorize every 15 seconds.
* Bug Fix (184.108.40.206.180): New reports for Watch Item aren't runnable until service restart.
==6.1 (Build 25150) November 27, 2012==
* Enhancement: Introducing, WebWatchBot WS (Web Services). A way to connect to the internals of WebWatchBot. First supported web method is DisableCheck, which allows for a Watch Item to be suspended and activated.
* Enhancement: Added new Transactions setting "Persist Form Data" which will persist selected form variable values from the previous step. New settings window allows for the input of form variable names. When the Transaction is run, the specified form variables value will be saved from the previous step.
* Enhancement: Repeat Alarm Action. New option in Watch Item/Transaction properties, Alarm tab. When enabled, an alarm trigger action is repeated until the alarm is reset.
* Enhancement: Maintenance periods are no longer factored into uptime/downtime in the Uptime/Downtime report.
* Enhancement: Added undocumented registry setting for reports: REPORTS_RUN_IN_SEPARATE_PROCESS - When set to TRUE, runs reports in a separate process instead of in a separate thread. Set to FALSE(default) to run in a separate thread.