Status Report Settings: General
The Settings Report Settings dialog allows the configuration of the "Master Status Report" or a Watch Group's Status Report. The General tab provides general settings for the report.
Fields and Buttons
- <Title> - Specifies the HTML title tag for the status report.� If the report is opened outside of WebWatchBot in a browser window, the title is the specified text.
- Use client side meta-refresh to reload page - If checked, a hidden HTML meta tag is placed in the report to auto-refresh the page automatically for the specified save interval on the "Save" tab.
- Display this machine's name in the heading - If checked, the name of the machine generating the report will appear in the report heading.� Disable this option if the name of the machine should remain private.
- Display additional descriptive text below the heading (HTML tags OK) - Specify text including HTML to display as the sub-heading in the report
- Show Section & Sub-section "Hide" links - (Master Status Report only) - displays links on each report grouping to show/hide the group's Watch Items.