User Administration: Edit User
Edut User page allows the editing of an existing user.
Forms and Links
- Username - A unique username used for logging in
- Email - For password recovery, email address of the user.
- User Type - Select one of the three types of users:
- Administrators - Access to all pages and functionality
- Users - Access to all pages and functionality except for User Administration functionality
- Viewers - Access to "Reports" only
- Last Login - (Read Only) the last login date and time
- Last Activity - (Read Only) the last activity date and time
- Is Approved - New users must be approved either automatically as set in the [web.config] file, or manually on this page or the Edit User page. If approval is NOT automatic, the administrator must approve the user before that user may log in.
- Is Locked Out - 3 failed login attempts will result in an account being "locked out", meaning the user is prevented from logging in until the user account is unlocked on this page by an administrator.
All fields are required, except for the "Is Approved" checkbox.