Reports: Properties : Details
The details tab provides configuration of the details represented in the report.
Fields and Buttons
There are three types of reports:
- Summary - Summary of watch item's statistics.
- Detail - Details of each run of the watch item.
- Downtime - Details of each time a watch item was down.
Detail Report Options
If the Detail report is selected, the following data can be shown in the report
- Failures (Report will show all failures)
- Successes (Report will show all successes)
A report can be limited by a date range. By default, all dates are shown.
- Time Period - Select from a variable time period:
- All Time
- Last 7 Days
- Last 30 Days
- Last Week
- Last Month
- Month to Date
- Year to Date
- Last... - Specifies an integer and date type, e.g. minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, and years. For example, 4 days, 2 months, and 15 minutes.
- Start Date - Select a starting date.
- End Date - Select an ending date.
- Display Chart - If checked, a chart will be displayed at the top of the report below the report banner.
- Charting Options - Click to open the report options dialog. Refer to the Performance Chart Options dialog for detail.