Revision as of 17:48, 19 January 2010 by Administrator (New page: The status bar displays useful information about the WebWatchBot Manager application. <br /> http://poorperformance.com/wiki/images/onlinehelp/status_bar.gif <br /> The status bar has ...)
The status bar displays useful information about the WebWatchBot Manager application.
The status bar has five distinct sections:
- General messages - displays hints and help for selected menu items, toolbar icons, etc.
- WebWatchBot Status messages -
- Displays whether WebWatchBot is operating in "Maintenance Mode"
- When running as a Windows Service, displays the percentage of Watch Item threads started
- Progress Bar - Displays progress of loading various types of data
- Watch List Counter - Displays the number of selected and total items currently visible in the Watch List
- Service Status Icon - Displays the status of the WebWatchBot service, when running as a Window Service. When running WebWatchBot as a Window Application, no icon will be displayed.
- A blue icon indicates that the WebWatchBot Service is running (online)
- A red icon indicates that the WebWatchBot Service is not running (offline).
- A yellow icon indicates that the WebWatchBot Service is starting Watch Item threads