Disk Usage Watch Type
WebWatchBot monitors logical disk usage on local and non-local Windows systems including:
- Total disk space.
- Free disk space.
- Available disk space for the currently logged in user account.
- Ensure that a logical disk is healthy and available.
- Ensure that total disk space remains constant - guard against unexpected partitioning or disk swapping.
- Ensure free space is above/below a defined threshold.
- Ensure available space is above/below a configured threshold.
Fields and Buttons
- Drive - Drive Letter or path (UNC path is OK)
- Verification - an alert will be triggered when the conditions below are met.
- Total Bytes - use "Get Current" to establish current values
- Total Free Bytes - use "Get Current" to establish current values
- Total Available Bytes for current user - use "Get Current" to establish current values