The login page is the entry point of WebWatchBot Online. All users must enter a user name and password or optionally click the "Forgot Password" or "Register" links.
Forms and Links
- User Name
- Remember me next time - checking this option will set a cookie on the user's browser to save the user name and password. After successfully logging in, the next visit to this page will attempt to log the user in with the same user name and password saved.
- Login Button
- Forgot Password - Clicking this link will load the Forgot Password page
- Register - Clicking this link will load the Register page
- To enable/disable the "register" button, which will force the admin to create all users for the system, change the following in the web.config file:
<add key="MembershipAllowUserSignup" value="false" />
Where "false" does not allow users to create a user account, and "true" does allow users to create a user account.
- To automatically approve/disapprove new user accounts created by users, change the following in the web.config file:
<add key="MembershipDefaultIsApproved" value="false" />
Where "false" requires that the admin approve each new user, and "true" automatically approves each new user allowing them to log in immediately.