The "Connection" section provides configuration options for connection locally or remotely.
- Server Port - The port number this machine should listen on while running the WebWatchBot service. Default value is: 444.
- Log Enabled - Log Server tcp/ip communication between this server and WebWatchBot clients.
- Client Host - The URL or IP address of the WebWatchBot server. Default value is: 127.0.0.1 (loopback to local machine). CAUTION: Do not change this value if not connecting to a remote machine.
- Client Port - The port number of the WebWatchBot server. Default value is: 444.
- Data Path - A UNC path or mapped drive and path. This is an optional setting that allows the Ouput and Log Preview Pane to display.
- Log Enabled - Log client tcp/ip communication between this client and a WebWatchBot server.
- Use a proxy server for your Internet Connection: If you have a proxy server that you use to connect to the Internet, set to True.
- Address: The URL or IP address of the proxy server
- Type: The type of proxy: None, Socks 4 or Socks 5.
- Username: Enter a username to log into the proxy server with, if your proxy server requires authentication. If your proxy server does not require authentication, leave this field blank.
- Password: Enter a password to log into the proxy server with, if your proxy server requires authentication. If your proxy server does not require authentication, leave this field blank. If you do not enter a value into the "Username" field, the "Password" field will be ignored.