The "General" section provides configuration options for general settings.
Fields And Buttons
- Run as a Windows Service - Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 only.
- Show WebWatchBot icon in the system tray.
- The system tray is the area in the lower right hand corner of the screen. The WebWatchBot icon is the magnifying glass.
- By default, this option is checked/active.
- Double clicking the WebWatchBot icon, will restore the WebWatchBot main window if it is minimized, and/or bring the window to the top of the window order.
- Right-clicking on the WebWatchBot icon, will display a menu of options
- Start WebWatchBot Minimized
- When WebWatchBot starts, it is minimized to the taskbar.
- The taskbar is the area at the bottom of the screen
- By default, this option is not checked/active.
- Connectivity Monitor
- Connection Alive if this Watch Item is UP - Select the Watch Item that is used to determine that connectivity to the network and/or the Internet has been lost. If the selected Watch Item has an Alarm condition of Down, then maintenance mode will be started until the Alarm condition is Up.
- Report Pathname - The physical pathname/directory where reports should be copied to for viewing in the web based GUI.
- Report Virtual Pathname - The virtual directory where reports can be accessed through a web browser.