The Reports page is the main hub for all of the reports for the current WebWatchBot Instance.
Forms and Links
- Create a New Report - Starts short wizard to creating a report
- Report Properties - Opens the report properties window/page
- Delete - Deletes the selected report without confirmation
- Run Now - Runs the currently selected report. Note: If the status of the report does not immedately show "Running" or "Completed", click the "Refresh" button on the toolbar.
- Refresh - Refreshes the page, reloading all of the report data, including statuses.
- View Report - Opens a new window with the output of the selected report, if the report was run at least once.
The Reports page is segmented with tabs named:
- Standard Reports - Reports for "All Watch Items" and Watch Groups
- Watch Item/Transaction Reports - Reports for individual Watch Items and Transactions
- Favorites - Favorited reports. To make a report a favorite, you must designate this in WebWatchBot Manager by right-clicking on a report and selecting "Add to Favorites".
The Report list, by default, is grouped by Watch Item Name. This can be changed, by dragging a column to the grouping area. Groupings are not saved and will be reset if the view/page is exited and then reloaded.
This section offers actions to complete on selected reports
This sections displays a link for each of the recently run reports in reverse chronological order, where the newest (last run) report is displayed at the top.